Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Gene you may be better off talking to Owen or the other guy at Boatmate. I'm pretty sure you can replace the BB with a roller without any modification, seems like that's what we discussed back in those days on the phone. They'll know the right size and sell you what you need. Seems like their pricing was right on par with anything else.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

Thanks, I'll talk to them. I just ordered a spare hub and arm ass. They only charged me 90 complete. So john you miss your boat or you gonna buy a new one? I remember our last conversation about work. Seems like this country is gonna keep you guys in buisness. Since you're one of the stereo gurus around here did you see my pic in the audio section/21vsubinstall. Turned out good. Watcha think?
    Quote Originally Posted by jonyb View Post
    Gene you may be better off talking to Owen or the other guy at Boatmate. I'm pretty sure you can replace the BB with a roller without any modification, seems like that's what we discussed back in those days on the phone. They'll know the right size and sell you what you need. Seems like their pricing was right on par with anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTn View Post
    ... it certainly is possible for it to work as advertised.
    Yup - I have 650+ hours on my 08 boat, and exactly 2 times did I EVER have any issues with my BB. It was at a very steep ramp both times. I guess the ramps I use at my "home lake" and at Lake Powell are very similar in terms of "slope".

I would hate the thing if the only ramp I ever used was the steep kind - the boat does come in all wrong. So - I know John will always hate them, I continue to love mine and would put another one on without hesitation.

Do whatever works for you -- it's a bad thing when your day starts out FIGHTING with just getting the boat into the lake, if you have something that doesn't work well for you, by all means change it to something that does. BUT -- don't criticize those of us with something different that we DO like. If it wasn't working, it would be OFF the boat in no time ... like that STUPID WORTHLESS jack that came on the trailer ... now on THAT POS, I could go on for days ...
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by ditchsnake View Post
    Thanks, I'll talk to them. I just ordered a spare hub and arm ass. They only charged me 90 complete. So john you miss your boat or you gonna buy a new one? I remember our last conversation about work. Seems like this country is gonna keep you guys in buisness. Since you're one of the stereo gurus around here did you see my pic in the audio section/21vsubinstall. Turned out good. Watcha think?
    Don't miss it or that life at all really. Burned out mostly. We picked up a side-by-side and a 4-wheeler to go riding. Much cheaper and can do it from the house all-year round. Not sure what's really gonna happen on the job front. Since the idiot has been re-elected, it's all up in the air. Haven't seen your thread, but I'll look it up. Most photos don't show up when I'm at work, and most of my cruising on here is at work.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery