Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default What's on the boat playlist for 2013?

700??? I live 149 ft above sea level. At full pool my lake is 131 ft above sea level. Really stinks that y'all's season is so short but at least y'all get to snowboard in the off season!

Sent from my iPhone
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV. Full Exile System. Can you hear me now?

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    700??? I live 149 ft above sea level. At full pool my lake is 131 ft above sea level. Really stinks that y'all's season is so short but at least y'all get to snowboard in the off season!

Sent from my iPhone
    watch out for tsunami's hehe. playlist is the same for my boat and my sled. usually still have snow on the mountains when we first get on the lake and there are very few lakes that can compare to steamboat lake for scenery.

Clutch has a new album out and I highly recommend their album beale street to oblivion. I had Neal the lead singer out on the boat 2 summers ago and heis a really nice guy.

^^^ Cool, I will check that out for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Great, I can see my iTunes bill for this month going through the roof. A lot of good songs/bands up there that I never really thought about tossing on a playlist.
    Get the Spotify app and never pay for music again, and I've yet to find an artist they don't have avaible. you can make playlist too. $10/month.
    - 2010 LAUNCH 24V -
    *3,450lbs Ballast (Fly High) *Indmar 340hp *Progressive Tower w/ Swivel Racks *Z5 Cargo *Transom Remote *Pkg F: Tower Speakers, 2 Amps, Light Bar *Dual Battery *Zero Off *Tonneau Covers

Default What's on the boat playlist for 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by TEAMBOAT24V View Post
    Get the Spotify app and never pay for music again, and I've yet to find an artist they don't have avaible. you can make playlist too. $10/month.
    Problem with that is I can't run any apps that need a connection to cell or wifi when I'm flying which is where most of my time and listening occur. And since I have the music already for that, I might as well use it for riding.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski