Default HELP!!! looking for replacement parts dash plates and engine cover 92 Comp TS6M

I'm looking for 2 replacement parts that i cannot seem to find. REALLY hope someone can help me out.
    Looking to replace the plate that goes around my instruments on the dash ( 4 plastic plates that have been cracked and damaged from the sun
    Also looking for a replacement engine cover
    any help would be greatly appreciated

Are you looking for the whole Doghouse? The hard shaped engine cover?

Subscribing. I want to convert my dash to a later model comp using those plates.
    1985 Supra Comp TS6M
    351 Windsor - 240 HP
    Velvet Drive - 1:1
    Fully Rebuilt

Quote Originally Posted by Supra_Comp View Post
    Subscribing. I want to convert my dash to a later model comp using those plates.
    Do some searching in here on "Dash". There were quite a few threads about guys updating theirs, what they did, how they did it.

The quick and dirty of it is, trace out your dash onto some cardboard. Then cut the cardboard to the exact fit. Then take the cardboard to a CNC or laser cutting place and have them cut it out. You can cut your gauges how you want. For the later model dashs all you need to do is change out the warning/indicator lights and the push-button breakers. You can be very creative. Some guys have really come up with some neat ideas on here.

I just did away with all of the dash plates it made it to dated and I kept hitting my knees on it20130303_154423.jpg
    89 supra conbrio - big air h20 tower - jl aoudio - Rockford subs - custom wrap

y don't you replace the engine cover with a fiberglass one my boat didn't have one when I bought it and I wound up buying a fiberglass one it gets red of the six in tall surrounding and just gose straight to the floor and quieter to
    89 supra conbrio - big air h20 tower - jl aoudio - Rockford subs - custom wrap