Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2 pair of crossbrace board racks

i have a 2 pair of big air cross brace board racks by big air will hold two boards each. im missing the bungys. they came with my tower and im looking to upgrade didn't know if anyone was interested. they are mounted on a 2" bar now but am pretty sure they range from 1.5 - 2.5 mounts. $50 + shipping all of the hardware is with them and they are in good shape besides missing bungys. pm if intrested
    89 supra conbrio - big air h20 tower - jl aoudio - Rockford subs - custom wrap

This is what they look likeIMG_5960.jpg

Are they for the round cross bar? It looks like in the pic but just wanted to double check.

Yes they are

Man I didn't get lucky on these. My tower has oval bars so they won't work on my tower. I have a round bar below it but it would put low that it might look funny having one board along the side of my windshield and the other just above it.

Thanks for answering back

What size bar is it I can do some more measuring if you would like.

1 7/8" I think is the bar size for my oval bar if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by a_deleon View Post
    1 7/8" I think is the bar size for my oval bar if I remember correctly.
    if you can see it in the picture the far back mount is on an 1 3/4 and the front is on a 2'' bar the crossbrasees on my tower are adustibal that's why they are two difrent sizes ill post up a better pic. but I will say at 1.5 the mount bracket is oval
    Last edited by Jdm89supra; 03-27-2013 at 04:57 PM.

I never noticed that the two were on different bar sizes. Hmmm they might just work, but if oyu can get a better pic I can see if it will work out. Is the $50 plus shipping for both sets or per set?

No from one rider to another both sets 50 + shipping not tying to really make a killing IMG_6352.jpg