Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    What's the new boat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Working out a deal on a 2008 Moomba XLV...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Default Interested in a 1992 Sunsport. Need opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Working out a deal on a 2008 Moomba XLV...
    I'm jealous. Post pics!

2000 Supra Launch- perfect pass, tower, kicker kmt60 tower speakers, 4k lbs of ballast
    1992 Sanger FX-22- project

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I'm jealous. Post pics!

Oh, you know when I get it in my hot little hands that I'll picture-whore the hell out of it!

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Oh, you know when I get it in my hot little hands that I'll ugly-whore the hell out of it!
    Yep. Thank god that boat found a new owner. I next expected you to tell us this was the new tow rig:

And here's what it would like at night:

Computer fans????? Really??? My god man, did you walk up to that boat one day and just think....

Thank god that poor boat found a new owner. Make sure you take your new Moomba over to Kangaroo-land and let them see how you plan to destroy this one.

Haugy, what's your deal? why do you have such a hardon to troll me? I mean it's like every post I make it's just a matter of time before Haugy comes in to troll and threadcrap. Don't you have anything better to do?

Yeah, you don't like the way I modded my Sunsport. I get it. And you've posted on here before that you're an asshole (YOUR WORDS), but why do you have to go out of your way to prove it to us all the time?

Honestly, your crap while occasionally mildly amusing is getting old. Your post above was something I would have expected out of a 12 year old on a Honda civic forum, not from a grown ass man on what is typically a forum that has lots of respect and camaraderie.

Big deal if I took my boat and put stormtrooper decals on it. Big deal that I put a lot of blue LED's on it. Bottom line is that I had a boat that got tons of love everywhere I took it, and it put out a surf wave that was better than tons of V-drives out there because of the surf system I installed. It had a totally rockin' stereo that I built efficiently for a quarter of what others spend to get the same output. Regardless of your dislike for my style, I enhanced my boat and in the end, I was able to sell my boat for a price that reflected all the improvements I made to it, and I was able to sell it in under 48 hours which wouldn't have happened without the upgrades.

It seems pretty obvious that you'd love it if I left these forums, but I'm not the one that's going out of my way to harass, troll and threadcrap on a regular basis. I have done lots of write-ups and I've helped countless Supra owners with my knowledge, experience, and insight in the year and a half that I've been here. Yes, I understand that you reaffirmed your dislike toward me when my innocent discussion with one of your forum buddies made him throw a tantrum and leave. I even sent you PM's about that situation to try to take the high road and smooth things over to which I got no response from you.

I can live with the boycott of the "haugy knowledgebase" regarding any of my boating issues. But it's gotten super old having you troll me regularly.
    Last edited by trayson; 09-17-2014 at 11:38 AM.