Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    amauzy Guest

Default Supra boats new gear site on the way

Our “Beyond Better” line of gear is on the way back to the Supra Boats web site in full force this April with new items, designs and a new shopping cart.

(Knoxville, TN) – We have finally found a branded merchandise partner who can deliver the “Beyond Better” design and quality in the form of Supra Boats gear. Threds, Inc in Knoxville, TN has signed on with Supra Boats to create a variety of branded clothing and merchandise and offer these items for purchase via a user-friendly ecommerce web site that is set to go live near the beginning of May

Additional Links
    Threds Inc Web Site
    Threds Inc on Facebook

Threds, Inc in Knoxville, TN is currently working on an all new gear website and merchandise program for Supra Boats. The line of merchandise we are planning to offer initially should include Supra-branded t-shirts, ladies items, menswear pieces, headwear, outerwear, and some accessory items
    Threds is in the process of working with Supra Boats to design these items now. If you have some specific design or item ideas, please email [email protected]. We would love to get your thoughts on the new line of Supra merchandise.

The anticipated launch date of the new Supra Boats gear site is near the beginning of May. As this launch date approaches, we will update you with a more specific release date, the results of the design progress and the new website address.

About Threds, Inc: Over the last decade, Threds has developed and overseen merchandise programs for nearly 15 different marine and boating groups, including Sea Ray, Nautique, Boston Whaler, and Mercury Marine. Threds, Inc provides branded apparel, custom art design, promotional products, retail website development, merchandise fulfillment, and event planning for business or personal needs.

About Supra Boats: The flagship wakeboard boat brand manufactured by Skier’s Choice, Supra Boats is the result of a quest for continual improvement in every aspect of boat building. Everything from interior refinement to ride, handling and wake performance to production processes to ownership experience is engineered to create a luxurious professional-level wake boat that challenges expectations. Like the name suggests, Supra heightens the wake boating lifestyle. Supra boats are beyond better. Skier's Choice encourages all boating participants to learn and follow safe boating practices.

For more information contact Amy Mauzy [email protected] or call 1-800-320-2779.

Hey! Finally! Some garage/dock promo banners would be cool!

That's good to hear.

I'll ask. Will there be any merchandise with the traditional wave logo? No offense, but I have absolutely no desire for any product carrying the new logo. While I understand that is where Supra is now, any chance of having some old logo merchandise for those of us who can't let go?

Boat trailer post pads that are tough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Trailer GUIDE post pads is what I meant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    That's good to hear.

I'll ask. Will there be any merchandise with the traditional wave logo? No offense, but I have absolutely no desire for any product carrying the new logo. While I understand that is where Supra is now, any chance of having some old logo merchandise for those of us who can't let go?
    I'll second this...and point out that the wave logo items will probably generate far more sales than the new stuff.

I could make some shirts using the old logo... Would have to get permission first I think?? Also bought a vinyl cutter

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

I third - traditional logo would be great.

as an owner of the Supra's with the new logo, I actually still like the wave look. Have no preference either way. Or to be neutral just the Supra name would be fine. But its great to see some acitivity with the gear. Amy, thanks for posting the information! JY

John Young, Supra Launch 21V
    Apex, NC

Your 2008 has the new logo...?