Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by DAFF View Post
    I could make some shirts using the old logo... Would have to get permission first I think?? Also bought a vinyl cutter
    is there anyone to get permission from? from my limited understanding, Skier's Choice bought the Supra name/brand but none of the earlier assets/liabilities.

put me down for some throw-back shirts, too.

maybe Threds can design something that includes old & new?

Having one of the older Logos like this cut for the back window of the truck. Also a grey hoodie with black vinyl made too. Will post some pics in the upcomming days. My schedule is very hetic with spring around the corner and my water truck still naked from all its old graphics.

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...ght=SUPRA+LOGO

Went to Toronto a few weeks back and stoped off at a store which supplied new vinyl cutters and supplies... $850 later my right hand man Justin was smillng ear to ear. Been busy cutting new vinyl for all the trucks and the tanker was a big can of worms. Polishing a 2000gal tank with 15 year old glue all over it is comparable to grey 40' Saltare which should be black....

Will post a few pics in the next day or two.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

So much for the store being back up and running in April...
    2008 22SSV

I'll ask. Will there be any merchandise with the traditional wave logo? No offense, but I have absolutely no desire for any product carrying the new logo. While I understand that is where Supra is now, any chance of having some old logo merchandise for those of us who can't let go?
    I am of the same bent as Haugy! There are a lot of us "classic" supra boat owners out there and on this site who would love to keep
    that era of supra alive and well. Will you be supporting that genre as well?
    In your annoucement on this forum you speak exclusively of Wakeboard boat. Many use your brand of boats for Skiing etc as well!
    Especially those of the "Classic" era that I speak of. Don't leave us behind in your wake!