Default Thoughts on this tower?

Anyone have any experience or thoughts on this tower? I Kind of like the lines and think it would look sharp on the Salt:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-25-Pro-Wak...item43aa73a5d2

I read good things about it on the Iboat forum.

Anyway, wanted to see what the general opinion was.

86 Saltare

Pretty sure quite a few people have this style or even that exact tower on their boats. That's the one I'm leaning towards for my saltare as well.

For a 92+ round windshield, sure it'd probably go with it well. 91 and earlier? No way. New Dimension is the only tower I like on the old square windshield boats.

This is the one a lot of the square windshield boats use

http://www.aerialwakeboarding.com/v/...irborne-pa.asp

Have you looked into the big air towers 1000000574.JPG
    89 supra conbrio - big air h20 tower - jl aoudio - Rockford subs - custom wrap

I installed this tower on my previous boat (1988 Mastercraft Tri-Star 190)

Looked good, worked well.

They dont say this in the instructions... But put Lock-Tite on every set screw... Had some come out during a quick 30min tow from vibration and I had them ALL very tight.DSC01018.jpgDSC01023.jpgDSC01024.jpgDSC01030.jpgDSC01792.jpg

+1 on the loctite. It's also not a very "tall" tower so if you're considering loads of speakers and/or lights, I'd probably keep looking. Be sure to mount it on top of the deck rather than the side.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Quote Originally Posted by wotan2525 View Post
    +1 on the loctite. It's also not a very "tall" tower so if you're considering loads of speakers and/or lights, I'd probably keep looking. Be sure to mount it on top of the deck rather than the side.
    I was considering this tower, what other towers are you comparing the height to, and how much difference in height.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepjake View Post
    I was considering this tower, what other towers are you comparing the height to, and how much difference in height.
    I guess I don't have any specific info except that my friend with a Malibu response has this tower and every time I get into it, I bang my head on something.

Granted -- I've got a tower that could clear Yao Mings head (not a good thing.) His response is the only boat I ever have clearance problems with, though -- part of it is because he mounted it to the sides of his boat rather than the tops.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.