Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Not worried about the white letters...they're facing in.

Went out to do a little shooting with a friend and my boys Saturday and had a chance to try some soft dirt, wet dirt and gooey mud. The truck performed quite well in all situations and I felt confident in my ability to get in and out of where we needed to go. Cleaning all the mud off once I got home was a whole other story, though.

Default All-Terrain Tires

Try sticking a sprinkler under your truck next time, that worked well for me when I was big into off roading. Though, it never did seem to get all the mud off as any rain storm would yield muddy water under my truck when it looked like I had it all clean.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Pics of the dirty truck after playing in the dirt a bit.

I'm about to cheat on my beloved BFG family, 3 sets oF tires, long trail, rugged trail, and all T's in that order 2 diff vehicles, after my Canuck conversion them 3 sets got me roughly 150k maybe a wee more....
    I'm ready to try another tire, but have had good good times with BFG.....
    90 Conbrio

Just make sure to rotate them regularly, especially when they have a lot of tread depth. The tall blocks can start to wear unevenly and that's when they will get crazy noisy. I would do it every oil change for the first half of tread life anyway. But I really don't like tires yowling at me. Doesn't hurt life either and I REALLY hate buying tires more often than I have to.

Kevin Allen