Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default 86 soltare all parts. Boat has less than 100 hours

Boat hit tree. Boat was not put in water for 7 years until the last two weeks. I put electronic ignition in it. It runs great and great oil pressure. Have videos skiing yesterday. Parting out will be logistically and manually to much; so I am selling the whole thing for $2500 with trailerl. located in crestview west of panama city. can be seen at okaloosa florida craigs list: supra boat parts 454 motor and trailer
    Last edited by rono; 04-28-2013 at 10:26 AM.

Default Crashed boat parts

Was wondering on pricing. 86 supra with less than 100 hours has a sweet motor runs great; I just put in the electronic ignition kit. Have everything but stern of boat. Posting pictures on craigs list Okaloosa county in florida under supra boat parts 454 motor
    Last edited by rono; 04-26-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2500HD View Post
    Why can't I see your pic?? For some reason it doesn't show up on my computer...
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

not sure. It shows up on mine, but maybe it only shows up on mine.

This is my boats (and TitanTNs) sister boat. Same red/white top cap and same trailer that I have. Sad day!!
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

I have always loved the rear bench seat/couch in the back of those boats. Mine is straight across....I wonder that cost would be to ship up to Atlanta(if they are in good shape). Although I will be down in Panama City next month for a baseball tournement....hmmm so many thoughts. Just out of curiosity, would you be willing to sell the bench seat and the sunpad? PM me what your looking to get out of them if you dont mind.
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sell me your cup holders!! I've been looking for these in red/white for 10 YEARS!! PLEASE!~

Aww jeeze -- also... if you part this out.... I want the glovebox door and the anchor/bow door. Just calling DIBS!

Funny wotan mentions TitanTN because I can't see his pics either...I tried using Firefox and they come up blank as well. Sorry to the OP for going off on a tangent!
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden