Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I have always loved the rear bench seat/couch in the back of those boats. Mine is straight across....I wonder that cost would be to ship up to Atlanta(if they are in good shape). Although I will be down in Panama City next month for a baseball tournement....hmmm so many thoughts. Just out of curiosity, would you be willing to sell the bench seat and the sunpad? PM me what your looking to get out of them if you dont mind.
    (posted this in other thread)
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch

I wish the windshield was the same as my pirata. Still need a passenger side window.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

It is a teak one

thanks for putting the link

Quote Originally Posted by kvand347 View Post
    Funny wotan mentions TitanTN because I can't see his pics either...I tried using Firefox and they come up blank as well. Sorry to the OP for going off on a tangent!
    The pictures posted on this thread and my pics are from different servers. It seems like your internet security settings might be so strict that they're not letting in data from these servers. See if you can adjust your security settings or "approve" the domain names hosting these images and it should show them for you.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

I dont see why not. I probably just need a few more days before my heart take take the donor parts out

Default repair or Organ Donor?

Question to those of experience. I loved that boat more than I thought I would have. to replace I am finding about 12k numbers. Can this be fixed and how much to do it. the pics are on this site as many of you know "86 supra" or on Craigs list at "supra boat parts 454 motor and trailer" in Okaloosa florida. I do not know how to link.

Myself I would hold onto yours for a while untill you decide which way you are going with the next boat. I would be in the market for a Supra which was winterised incorectly with a cracked block. They will be listed in the upcomming weeks when the boats start hitting the water. Putting a big block into a 92 and up composite would be killer.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

i was thinking you might be able to repair, can you post some pics of the actual damage of the hull and maybe we can get a better idea of what can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by rono View Post
    Question to those of experience. I loved that boat more than I thought I would have. to replace I am finding about 12k numbers. Can this be fixed and how much to do it. the pics are on this site as many of you know "86 supra" or on Craigs list at "supra boat parts 454 motor and trailer" in Okaloosa florida. I do not know how to link.
    In order to post pics they need to be online some where like photobucket or facebook. Then copy the image url. type this, [IMG] then paste the url and type [/IMG] there can't be any spaces. and should look something like this [IMG]place your url hear[/IMG]