Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default repair or Organ Donor?

Personally, I think you're looking at an organ donor at this point in time. Like some others have said, look for a donor hull and top cap and go from there. If I'm not mistaken, the hull right by the helm was where the tree impacted the hull and took the brunt of the damage correct?
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Wow...I can't see that being a repair worth paying for. I have to imagine the fiberglass repair alone nevermind painting would push this way out of reasonable.

Sad sight.

Perfect. I love it. thanks

Put the pics on Craigs list per post above.

Yes correct. I guess I will sell the whole thing for 2500 or wait until someone else does the same and buy theirs. I just like the boat

Got some more pics of the boat:

And to answer your question, I'd be amazed if a fiberglass guy can redo that hull and still be under the cost of what a replacement boat would cost.

I would be interested in the side window pieces that allow you to open and close the windows--the black sliders and brackets.
    PM me if parting these out please.

I don't remember reading how it actually happened. I know it hit a tree, but how did it come off the ball? I'm guessing the safety chains weren't hooked to your truck? Man that looks like a hard ass hit. So sorry for your loss!
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch

What happened? did the boat drift broadside off the road and t bone the tree?

yea thats a organ donor