Default Need idea for ballast switches

I have s 2007 Supra Sunsport 22'.

I'm in the final stages of upgrading ballast pumps to Johnsons.

My 3-ballast switches are located below the throttle. About knee-level. Last summer, when I had the sprinkler-value system and other people driving the boat, every once in a while the driver would 'bump' the switches ON. Easy to do with yor knee.

My fear this year, if someone bumps the the switches with the Johhnson pumps, I will start buring out impellers.

I know in the long-term, I may have to move the switches. I think on the more recent models them moved them up. The brand new models have timers.

Does anyone know of a plastic cover anyone makes for a 3-switch panel?
    Other ideas?

Mark
    Knoxville TN
    Last edited by MJHKnox; 04-29-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Not the most elegant solution, but if the ballast switches are wired direct you could add in a "master" switch on the 12V leading to the ballast switches. The master could be located wherever you wanted. It would have to be a hefty switch and wiring or switch/relay combo if the ballast switches are wired direct to the pumps - the impeller pumps can draw a lot of amps. I think a standard switch would be fine for the master if you've got relays between the ballast switches and pumps.
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____