Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    If you do purchase one of these, my advice is to start them out by running along near the shore as you pull them in shallow water that isn't even waist deep on them. Some of my cousins were skiddish about trying skiing to and after a few short runs along the beach they were itching to go behind the boat.
    That is a GREAT idea! I've put my oldest son (5 yr old) in my wakeboard and pulled him with that and he liked it. Should be the same with the trainer skis. It's hard when they are so stubborn at such a young age! This is the same kid that will eat corn on the cob like it is going out of style but canned corn is "disgusting" and "I don't like corn!" Smh
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

Awesome. Looks like she had a great time!
    2006 Supra 24SSV

Hey John,

That pic is priceless. I think I have the same ski trainer at home that I have been using for my daughter. She has since told me that she is a big girl now and no longer needs the ski trainer and wants her own set of skis. If you are considering buying one don't I have one you can have. Enjoy.

Thanks, I was really excited for her. Thanks for offering the trainer, very generous. We have one at the house and I think she'll be on it for a while before we put her on two skis. Have you purchased a set of ski's for your daughter yet? I have an HO set I bought that you could use. Lilah won't be on those for a while. Crazy the past few weeks but we have to get up to see you guys. At least the water is getting warmer now.

John Young, Supra Launch 21V
    Apex, NC