Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I forgot to take pictures... but over the weekend I did a full interior clean with Totally Awesome followed up by a couple coatings of 303. It looked great even after 6-7 years of neglect from the previous owner. Also washed the whole thing down and gave it it's first coat of wax in probably that same amount of time. Sad... I also replaced a ballast drain pump, cleaned out the ski locker, cleaned the ballast bags, replaced my nav light bulb, rewired my tower, started wiring the rest of the boat (ran out of wire), and sat in it making vroom vroom sounds with a beer in my driveway. It was a long day. I'll take some pics of it when I pick it up from the trailer service place. It's getting some brake work and coupler work done on it.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Inair - while the pattern would not be my personal first choice, it really looks great as a theme and the execution of the entire boat is awesome. Great job.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

I will post pics of the progress. Basically I am wire brushing off the loose stuff and thick rust. Then brushing on the krud kutter rust converter. And then I am going to prime it and paint it, thinking flat black with diamond paint for a murdered out look. Diamond plate fenders. New bunks and carpet.

I want to put a sticker on the back of my boat that says "Official Towboat of Your Mom". lol My daughters plates on her truck are YURMOM.

So here is some of what I did tonight.

2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Inair--boy does your boat look sexy! You must not have little ones like I do because if my interior looked like yours, no one would be allowed in it!! Beautiful man!

Gogger--I know how much fun redoing a trailer can be! Did mine last summer...not fun!
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

Primed it tonight. Looks good from 20 feet away.

Putting a lean to on our arena. More coverage storage with sides. Maybe the boat will have room there..

2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Got out for the first time this year, and finally got a picture thats not just snow!

Function before fashion!

Quote Originally Posted by 2500HD View Post
    Might be a couple weeks early for the boat. The camera was completely dead so the date on picture is wrong.
    Clark, CO huh? You frequent Steamboat Lake much? I love that lake... We have a place in Steamboat and I go up there to fish and boat and lots of other activities all the time.

Edit- crap, I was thinking Craig, CO...
    Last edited by Zim; 05-14-2013 at 11:52 PM.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Ran out for some Tubing with the kids and stopped to Order Pizza to the dock.... Got to see a Bald Eagle swoop down and catch a far fish! was a great night...

I love the green!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6&l=d4b6adfbc6
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0&l=a37cffce33

Still cant figure out pic thing!
    Last edited by Sirgonz; 05-15-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    Clark, CO huh? You frequent Steamboat Lake much? I love that lake... We have a place in Steamboat and I go up there to fish and boat and lots of other activities all the time.

Edit- crap, I was thinking Craig, CO...
    steamboat lake is actually our home lake. We live about 5 minutes from it. The pictures from my other post are at steamboat lake.
    Function before fashion!

Quote Originally Posted by 2500HD View Post
    steamboat lake is actually our home lake. We live about 5 minutes from it. The pictures from my other post are at steamboat lake.
    That's an amazing area. The ski section of that lake isn't all that big... but big enough!
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V