Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi Dale,

The color is great - and just getting back from HOT/SUNNY lake powell (95+ every day), I can tell you, this is SOOOO much more
    comfortable, and cool than the factory black one.

The logo is just the "Supra" that they have on file - personally, I don't know whether you need that or not.

Most of the glue came off after letting the platform sit in the sun for a while before pulling the old pad. I tried to do it when it was cooler, and a lot of the sticky stayed in the area I was pulling. For that, I used Acetone.

Well worth the money - now I gotta shoot me a cat that used it as a "claw sharpener" the day after I installed it ....

Todd
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

How was powell? We are going there on friday for a week. If you put in at bullfrog, where did you find the best camping with the water levels?
    Function before fashion!

Powell was great, even with the water so far down, it's still amazing. I do go into BullFrog - but we just stayed in the slip this year, not enough
    adults with me to safely take the houseboat out.

We saw some great beaches in Iceberg (back), Cedar, I heard that FiftyMile (up Escalante) was fantastic - saw beaches in Knowles, 1 good place in Seven Mile - and as always, good places in Good Hope - if you want to go that far.

Thanks for the info! We are heading south towards iceberg and escalante. I don't think we will go all the way to the san juan arm this time, but maybe later in the year.
    Function before fashion!

Have a great trip! My next one is in less than 3 weeks -- I just wish it wasn't nearly 600 miles each way - 3 weeks apart is a bit tough doing that drive over I-70, and the week of the 4th of July is ALWAYS nutso there at Powell, but it's what I own, so I go - then we go again in September, 3rd week - that week we're tentatively planning San Juan, if the right number of people are coming with.

we hope to get back down in september but haven't picked weeks yet. The boats name is the krystal mist and is on buoy 417. Maybe we'll see ya down there.
    Function before fashion!

Quote Originally Posted by Quig View Post
    What did you use to get the glue off?
    accetone or 3m decal adhesive remover. works wonders but is really messy.

Is that color the storm grey or the cool grey?