Hybrid View

Default Saltare interior

Any ideas as to what I should expect to pay for a quality interior job on my new 1990 saltare? Just vinyl not carpet. Thoughts are appreciated!

cool, you found one. which boat?...pics!

somewhere in the ballpark of $2k. lots of variables though...time of year, location, whether you need new seat bases...

I had my seat cushions quoted at 130 a piece. 2 Colors.
    86 Saltare

I paid about $100, maybe $120 (I forget exactly) per seat base for new upholstery. Was originally quoted about $70-$80 ish but revised to the higher price before work due to the larger size, odd shape, and extra pleating/stitching. I feel he did a very good job and the price was fair for what I got. He did 3 seat bases and the ski locker cover and matched vinyl to original seat backs.

I did finally get a boat and pictures will follow shortly!! I have gotten a quote to replace all vinyl and it was $3,600.00....... way more than I had anticipated! I have inquired with another company for a second quote so we shall see if it is any better. There don't seem to be very many QUALITY vinyl shops in Nashville so slim pickings. I will keep you posted.

I had quotes from 2500 to 4500 for all new foam and vinyl. I had built all new bases, backs, etc. & changed the layout, so no patterns - all custom. Foam seemed to be the bulk of my cost, so I think you should do better for vinyl only.
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____