Default Daughters 2nd time behind the new boat funny vid!

We are still learning to wakeboard and some funny moments come up.... here is a short vid I made of my daughters second time behind the new boat! She has a small phobia of birds which adds to the reaction. Video was taken with a GoPro 3 mounted to the rear view mirror with a suction cup.
    Facebook link

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

YouTube link for non Facebook members!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56SPH07Gb7E
    Last edited by Sirgonz; 05-13-2013 at 01:31 AM.

HAHA.. that's awesome.

Sir, I'm slowly learning how to use my gopro3. What setting do you have the camera set up for?

Were those geese in the water?

I'd caution you on boating so close to waterfowl. If a wildlife agent sees you doing so or even sees a video of it and is able to ID you, you may find someone on your door step. They have been known to scour videos of hunts, identify illegal activity and prosecute from it. Just a friendly word of caution.
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

Quote Originally Posted by txnight View Post
    Sir, I'm slowly learning how to use my gopro3. What setting do you have the camera set up for?

Were those geese in the water?
    1080p at 30 frames a sec and with Protune on.... yeah dam invasive Canadian Geese think they own the world around here.

I agree. Payback is October through January
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

Birds freak me out too! I don't blame her. I screamed like a little girl when a duck jumped up a couple feet to be level with the top of the hull and I thought it was going to jump inside to get our tortilla chips!

That video came out pretty decent. I'll have to start bringing my contour out with us this summer.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Birds freak me out too! I don't blame her. I screamed like a little girl when a duck jumped up a couple feet to be level with the top of the hull and I thought it was going to jump inside to get our tortilla chips!

That video came out pretty decent. I'll have to start bringing my contour out with us this summer.
    Thanks I am still learning and adjusting different things... can only get better from here!

That was funny, though it was not funny for her, but good catch