Question Can't post pics or change profile pic

I am un able to update my profile pic to anything.... I also cannot put up pics in threads or in an album? Is this because I am a newer member or something not working?

i can't use the manage attachments feature so i don't think it's post count related. you can post pics if you do it manually. the code is pretty simple but you need the url of the pic. you'll have to use photobucket or another hosting site though. once you've uploaded it somewhere, left click on the pic and copy the url. if you're on a mac you can hold the ctrl button and click on the pic to copy it. then paste the url between this code: [img] url.com [/img]....with no spaces though.

Thanks man will give it a try later.... but thanks for letting me know!

Still can't fill an album nor change profile Pic.... at least I made it to Member and not a JR anymore

i hate to say it but this isn't a terribly reliable site for storing pics. it's crashed before and lots of pics were lost when it was resurrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty87 View Post
    i hate to say it but this isn't a terribly reliable site for storing pics. it's crashed before and lots of pics were lost when it was resurrected.
    Not really trying to use for storage.... just wanting to share... And be able to have a profile pic.

I just noticed I can't change my profile pic, or avatar... what's up with that?

I been asking no one seems to know why!