Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Here is a sample of what happens in the nightime....

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

Well I can't see any picture, but I figured that was what you were talking about. That's not my style.

Ngavdba, because I'm mainly doing this to fix some shoddy work from the previous owner. I like subtle and clean. It looks like nothing from a distance, but the closer you get you then start to see the details. BAM!

Default If you're bored......help me stripe the Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by ngavdba View Post
    Well, that wasn't subtle. I'll shut up now. Good luck! Can't wait to not see it.
    Hahaha, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by ngavdba View Post
    Well, that wasn't subtle. I'll shut up now. Good luck! Can't wait to not see it.
    I award you 10pts for sarcasm..........

Just my opinion but if you want a ghost stripe it should be almost the same color as the boat. Not reflective or anything else, just a subtle difference. Enough to see the stripe and wave and nothing more.
    Function before fashion!

Well shit. I just waste a month on some PITA woman who said her company can do it. After missing appointments and losing the measurements I was done. Ironically she texted me today saying she talked to her boss and they don't think that they can do boat vinyl and need to contact some who can. F-YOU!!!!!

Just wasted over a month doing all this for nothing. Back to the starting line again. CRAP!!!!!

Haugy,
    I just ordered new registration numbers and the supra wave decal from a guy on Ebay. I ordered them in the 3D domed resin. If you search ebay for supra boat decal and find the seller DecalDock or just search for decaldock from the advanced search section you should be able to find him. Very reasonable priced (or atleast I think so). He charged $80 for 20" registration decals and 24" Supra with wave for both sides all done with Domed resin. I just emailed him and told him what I wanted.

Thanks man, but the problem I have is getting the stripes. If I could just get the original specs and dimensions for the Saltare's stripes I'd be done by now. But getting them exact is a royal pain in the butt. But they have to be to cover the paint overlay. UGH.

I ended up ordering Factory Larson stripes. They aren't exactly like the supra stripes but are pretty close. Havent put them on yet but they are charcoal and yellow 2". I'm waiting on my other decals before I try out the stripes.

I have a vinyl cutter and a worker who does all my stuff. He is very picky and precise. Perhaps drop me a text with the dimensions and I'll see what we can do.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....