Default warning indicator lights

So, over the course of having my boat worked on two of the warning indicator lights have been trashed. I called Skiers Choice who said my local dealer should have replacements. My local dealer said west marine should have them.....and so on. After a long internet search I wonder if one of these is the right one. Any one else replace these? Am I close?

http://www.teleflexsierra.com/Indica...view_id.491533
    1991 SunSport

sorry, i have no idea but i'm watching. some of mine have been busted since i got her and i've just left them. of course, you have an interior that makes me want to put the boat cover back on. even the gel on yours looks immaculate. a calendar contender for sure!

Thanks Salty87. The maroon gel really is nice after all the sanding and buffing I did last year. Unfortunately the PO left her in some water that did some kind of serious damage to the gel below the water line. It cant be sanded because it's too soft. I talked to Donny about it when it was there and he said some day soon I'll have to redo the gel below the water line. Ugg. I guess that is the next thing to start researching. As to the indicator lights, I have left messages at Skiers Choice to see if those part numbers can be crossed with the ones Supra has on file for that year. The red lights are a little difficult to see in bright sunlight. I'm thinking if this gets too difficult I might put some resistance in the line and convert to LED. It would be easier to see. What do you think?
    1991 SunSport

OK for anyone thinking of replacing these warning lights I talked to skiers choice again yesterday and they confirmed that those indicator lights are from Teleflex and the part number is UN22100. That part no. is for the one with a red lens. On my boat all the "on" indicators for bilge pump, fans, etc. are the same as the warning lights and have red lenses as well. I ordered red ones for the warning lights and am considering replacing the red "on" lights with green. However, that brings up another thing of interest. On this site I have seen pics of late 80s/early 90s instrument panels that have been updated very nicely. In particular wspeedins pics show the push to "on" switches were replaced with rocker switches. I have to replace one of my push to "on" switches anyway so if anyone on here has replaced these using rockers (or some other style), which ones did you go with? Do you like them?
    Last edited by inair; 05-15-2013 at 06:14 PM.
    1991 SunSport