Thread: Gear

Default Gear

Hey the Gear tab works! The store is open. Check it out
    1991 SunSport

Red face Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by inair View Post
    Hey the Gear tab works! The store is open. Check it out
    I am glad to hear the store is finally open.
    Thanks

The silence is deafening I'll have to admit I'm a little underwhelmed by the shear volume of merchandise. At least they have guide on covers.
    1991 SunSport

Well it's official. All of my old stuff is now rare. Crap, right when I needed a new decal. I wonder if they still have that large supply of old stuff.

Really? This is your design? Wow, who did that? A 1st year graphics designer?

HA HA HA Haugy, I'm not sure if I understand how you feel about the logo. LOL Yup the supplies they have are limited, but hey at least it's a start. Hopefully before the year is out they will have more available. I actually ordered two stickers yesterday for my trailer, not the design I wanted.....but hey for 10 bucks not bad.
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    Well it's official. All of my old stuff is now rare. Crap, right when I needed a new decal. I wonder if they still have that large supply of old stuff.
    There's some old school logo stuff on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...+&_sacat=11450

And decals are pretty easy to come by from 3rd parties online. I remember seeing a lot when I was searching for my decals...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

So what happened to the new logo they spent all that time developing and designing to get away from the well known wave? It's not even on the stuff.

I have to agree---the line up is limited, and what about the wave logo, A BETTER WAKE A BETTER BOAT. I would like to see some classic stuff included.