Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

WOW ! i didn't though this forum was like that ! I though it was a place to share thing about boat and not been insulted/bashed and some m. big personnality said that what we did is a monstruosity and ridiculous and blablabla (with words i don't understand)..... I love it and i am proud of what we did on the boat, if you don't like it , good for you but you can tell it in a proper way. For me or my taste i think that an old 80's design is pretty much the ugliest thing ever made on a boat but it's me... and the wood all over the interior ,i hate that, is it a sailing boat ? no so it's all gonna disapear, that's my choice .

For the ''HATERS GONNA HATE'' , i used this as something i'm not sure you know : humour ! and if it wasn't a good choice of expression ... well i apologize for that i'm french and i write what i write with the english knowledge i have. I wrote it in big/red because i thought it will be easier to reed between those big pics i put here and make it a bit funny(i think it didn't work).

For those who make good/nice or pertinent comments , THANKS ! the other, i'm probably one of the younger here but not the most immature as far as i can see, i hope you empty yourself well in your past comment while semi-destroying my thread , i hope if you write again it will be more kind or courteus. For the rest i don't care i'll post more pics anyway because i like to share with other boat enthousiast.

See you soon !
    Last edited by Jetlink; 06-05-2013 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Violation of forum posting guidlines #1 and #3.

Sorry guys , my answer/defense to you was a bit longer but i think i didn't follow the posting guidelines... I did post this on the internet and i accept comments even if it's stupid or if you don't even own a boat. everybody as the right to their opinion, we live in expression free country's no !! I don't know what means egging,champing or pun ?? but i don't care, if you don't like my boat don't follow this thread ! Of course this thread will now be a bit boring to read thanks for your great comments. I did look arround on the forum to look other's boat some are really nice and some may look better with some unicorn poop haha!!

BTW the rusted hose clamp have been change since it's 10$ each but seriously i don't understand why the collar is in stainless but not the rest(bolts/nuts) !!?? strange !
    Last edited by olivier_20; 06-05-2013 at 06:23 PM.

I love the two french members we now have on this board. Keep us updated with what you do and don't worry at all about the old-timers on here.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Don't get offended because some people dont like what you have done. Its your boat and the only one you have to please is yourself.
    It took a lot of work to get the boat to where you like it . Keep building keep posting and dont forget the pics. some will like it others wont but all will read your thread as long as you post it.

Oliver . Lol you rocked the boat and it looks wicked as hell . Ha ha ha ha !
    Last edited by Jetlink; 06-10-2013 at 02:11 PM.
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO BE LIVELY

I have a few points...this is the internet, be prepared for ANYTHING you share on it to be open for criticism. You're most likely going to always get someone who does not like it. Second, if you like it, then forget what anyone else thinks.

Carry on

I showed this to my boys today and they loved it! ... Deserves a spot on shark week! (I would love to see the world's most interesting man behind the wheel!). Very creative.
    mr.jrc -- 1986 Supra Saltare

Oliver, I thought this forum was different also...Your boat looks great...not my style, but I am glad that someone did it! It does remind me of the WWII airplanes!
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

Quote Originally Posted by mr.jrc View Post
    I showed this to my boys today and they loved it! ... Deserves a spot on shark week! (I would love to see the world's most interesting man behind the wheel!). Very creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackntan90 View Post
    Oliver, I thought this forum was different also...Your boat looks great...not my style, but I am glad that someone did it! It does remind me of the WWII airplanes!
    Thanks Mate for your kind words on my boat !! Our first inspiration was definately the WWII U.S. plane that i always dream to ride ! And on my Jet Pilot Shaun Murray Lifejacket theres couple plane like that print on it so it sealed the decision for the project... I did about 100 h. of boat this summer with and every time i was in the water waiting for the boat, the boat is bouncing a bit and the teeth were moving up and down from the water level and it look amazing.

During the summer we also make a ''Surf Gate'' (like Malibu boat but made in 2''x12'') attached on the swinplate... for now it's a ghetto style installation but guys i have to tell that the most amazing thing i ever made on a boat , it DOUBLE de surf wave no joke, i's now perfectly clean(no white water), it twice longer , much much higher , more push.... It's simply amazing. I have about 2200-2500 lbs ballast in the boat and the wave is just a bit smaller than the one on the Tigé Z3 2012 (4000 lbs ballast) of one of my friend. Try it and you all not gonna believe it. I'll take some pics of our SurfGates and i'll probably start a thread on that because we planned to made a UHMW gate with hydrolic actuator for next summer....

Here in Quebec the season is finish and i'm really sad about it , i just started to land 360's ,Ollie ''indy grab'' and couple other tricks in wakesurf...

Crappy pic took when we went to look a the perseids and Shark Hunting session !!

1srt ever 360 landed behind the Shark...

Last edited by olivier_20; 09-19-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Great surf video. Congrats on finishing the boat. I'm looking forward to seeing the gate you've created.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839