Default '83 MasterCraft Stars & Stripes

I know it's not a Supra, but I thought I'd put it out there for any interested parties.

Gotta sell the old girl... here's the info from my CL ad. Pictures can be found here as well. Asking $7500.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/boa/3814844721.html

Selling 1983 MasterCraft 19 skier with 351 and powerslot reduced ratio trans. The color scheme is very rare, I've only seen a couple others with this orange/rust color stripe. The base gel coat is "sand" This is whats known as the Stars & Stripes model.

Boat is in great shape, with a few knicks/scratches, but overall for a 30 year old boat it is in great condition. Just over 800 hours (That's less than 30/year) are on this boat on the original motor and trans. This was the first year that MasterCraft used all fiberglass construction (with the exception of the seat backs/bottoms), so you do not have to worry about rotted out stringers or floors. Boat has the PCM (Pleasure Craft Marine) 351W V8 with 240hp. Boat is 19 feet long. I just had the vinyl completely replaced last year, and it looks amazing. It has a very clean, classic look to it. I've also put a stereo in it with speakers all around the boat.

Trailer tires are in good shape, it has bearing buddies and they're in good shape as well. The trailer has some surface rust on it, but nothing that affects it's structural integrity, and overall the trailer is not an eye sore.

Please give me a call or text @ 563-650-3486 if you have questions, and I can go over anything I might have missed. Serious cash in hand buyers will be granted a water test to prove working condition of the boat. The only reason I am selling this is because I bought a bigger wake boat. Please no tire kickers, I don't need help selling, and no spam. The boat is kept up in Smithville, MO.
    I'll get some engine pics next time I'm up by the boat. This boat is turn-key operational. Do nothing and be on the water tomorrow. This boat is in exceptional shape, and has been well taken care of for all of it's life. Anyone who knows the MasterCraft brand will appreciate this boat, and it will continue to deliver hours of trouble free boating for the next owner. No low-ball offers please. I have clear, open Missouri titles for both the boat and trailer. I don't want any trades. Cash only.

-Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Default '83 MasterCraft Stars & Stripes

Shouldn't last long. Glws, that's a beauty.

I've had a secret love affair with those boats since I saw them hit Kerr Lake in mid 80s. Wow, this one looks sweet. Gotta love the simplicity of it all.

John Young, Supra Launch 21V
    Apex, NC

Quote Originally Posted by SupraLaunch21V View Post
    I've had a secret love affair with those boats since I saw them hit Kerr Lake in mid 80s. Wow, this one looks sweet. Gotta love the simplicity of it all.
    Yeah they definitely have a classic "cool" to them. Hope it ends up with an owner who takes great care of her.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

This thing yanks me out of the water harder than my Supra ever has. That powerslot trans will pull your arms from your shoulders!
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

that is a good lookin master craft. glws!

SOLD! Has a great new owner!
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V