Default 1983 Supra Rider for sale

I have a 1983 Rider for sale. This boat is immaculate! Approx. 500hrs. on the 351 Windsor, shiny gel coat that is all original, new interior last year, new tires on trailer, and carb re-build/new alternator last year. Stringers were re-done in the early 90's and are rock solid. This boat is turn key and ready for summer fun. I hate to let it go but just can't afford to keep it. If you have any questions please let me know.... Sam @615-364-1160.

Can be viewed on Craigslist: http://nashville.craigslist.org/boa/3839758339.html

If you need more pics. please let me know. Thanks for looking!

Yeah, the pics are small on mine as well. Nice looking boat from what I can see.

Anyone need me to check this boat out for you, I work in the area that this one resides.

All- for some reason the pics. didn't load full-size. When I get back to my computer this evening I will re-upload and see if I can get a better result. Sorry about that!

Got the pics to normal size finally.....

NGAVDBA yes that's exactly what im looking for. unfortunately people are flakes. if i could have one person follow through with what they say i could have my boat sold, then i would drive to pick up a sun/salt.

HOLY CRAP! That boat looks great! I may have to come and see that one day.

Definitely a nice boat to have for sure.

Thanks all, she is de-winterized and ready to go. I have gotten a lot of interest so hopefully it will go this weekend!