Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default June 2013 Picture Thread

Had the boys out yesterday between thunderstorms. Just a couple pics.

Me and the boys

My oldest "surfing."
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

Hahaha! I know, I know! We didn't have another adult in the boat to get him out and try it. I'm really hoping he will hop on the board with me this summer. I think he'll like it if he tries it out.
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

My 19 year-old son had a most awesome weekend at Lake Norman watching the Mastercraft Pro Wake Tour King of Wake competition. The really cool part came on Sunday, when after staying with some really nice folks that we know through Wake the World, he got to ride behind a radical new X25 with Steel Lafferty driving the boat! My son was not used to the size of the wake and went way too big!

In February when we went to the boat show in Charlotte we met Travis Pastrana in Buffalo Wild Wings eating lunch, and last weekend he got to meet Steel Lafferty, Parks Bonifay and Rusty Malinoski. Some people have all the luck!

Pretty cool huh?

That's my son riding . . .

Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

This was my view from the Supra today:

Default June 2013 Picture Thread

^ Whoa! That's like a painting - beautiful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Supraaddict,

All you needed was your boat in that pic and it would have been a good enter for the calender contest. Awesome picture.
    88 Supra Comp ts6m

Girls were enjoying the sun today.

O7 dodge was having some electrical issues so I pulled it today with the 02 today. Diamond plate fenders match the bed lol.

Too many boats out today. Lake was choppy. We surfed some, but didn't do too much. Just chilled and enjoyed the boat.
    Last edited by gogger; 06-09-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Hey Grog - first off, looking real nice. Also just a suggestion - I don't know if I missed it in your trailer update thread, but if those new fenders are aluminum you may need to add a brace between the wheels. Even with the support on the inside edge from the carpeted plywood liner, the outer edge of mine wanted to bend when using as a boarding step.
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Googer had many issues the last few weeks with my 06, injector pump followed by the torque converter.... Have had great luck with my Cummins trucks. Over 8 years of service first and second expensive repairs. What was the electricial issue TIPM ??

Cheated on the Launch this weekend and took the CC out on its maiden voyage with the kids for a firework display. Flawless till I ran into some shallow water and chewed up the prop on the way home. Forgot on how much more water is needed on the deep V boats. Been running the same path for years with all the direct drive boats. Perhaps I was off for it was extremely dark that night. Good news I was only doing 4.5 MPH when it happened.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

MONDAY! id rather be hanging out in the cove still
    boat 2.jpg
    boat 3.jpg
    boat 1.jpg
    88 Supra Comp ts6m