Gogger... Love the License Plate!
    86 Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by dickboxers View Post
    Beauty setup!
    1985 Supra Comp TS6M
    351 Windsor - 240 HP
    Velvet Drive - 1:1
    Fully Rebuilt

Sybermike-I wanted to ask you how you braced your fenders. I just don't step on them right now. I really don't consider it finished yet. But getting the job done.

Daff-We boiled a battery on Saturday. Thought something was wrong with the battery so I replaced it. Boiled that one, so I figured the voltage reg/alt was bad. Googled it and several people had the same problem, and it was because of corrosion on the battery cables. Only one battery was getting used and the alternator super charged it. Cleaned all the cables and connections and it returned to normal. So it was actually a pretty simple fix.

Jasun-Plates off my daughters Challenger. She couldn't keep the car, but I let her keep the plates.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Grogger - I don't have a good pic handy, but simply took a piece of aluminum tubing (~3/4-1" dia?), cut it to length to form close to a 45 degree angle from the outer edge of the fender to a good mounting spot on the frame, hammered each end flat to form a flange, drilled a mounting hole in each flange, & then bent the flanges to match the angles. Drilled a single mounting hole in both the fender and frame & used a big fender washer between the fender and the flange to help spread the load. Really stiffened up the fenders & use it as a step all the time now without flex.
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Thanks that is on the to do list.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

From Friday Night:

And the number one reason I own a Supra is because every time I get one of these youngsters up and see their face light up happy as can be that they are wake boarding, well guys It makes it all worth it!!!

This is my 6 year old:
    Last edited by supraaddict; 06-15-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Default June 2013 Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by supraaddict View Post
    From Friday Night:

And the number one reason I own a Supra is because every time I get one of these youngsters up and see their face light up happy as can be that they are wake boarding, well guys It makes it all worth it!!!

This is my 6 year old:
    Honestly without a boat full of kids to pull I get bored these days.

Edit: mine aren't grown yet fortunately!
    Here's my 4y/o
    Last edited by beat taco; 06-15-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Love those pics of the kids. That's honestly what makes it worth it. My son is currently at a summer camp and he's been participating in the wakeboard sessions. They randomly take pics throughout the week and we have to sort through them online to see if our kid is in any. I stumbled across this one last night. Very cool, and I can't wait to ask him about what he learned.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Those are awesome pics of the kids! We actually are thinking about sending our 10 year old to The Boarding School. Anyone else know of any wakeboarding schools for kids?

Default June 2013 Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by supraaddict View Post
    Those are awesome pics of the kids! We actually are thinking about sending our 10 year old to The Boarding School. Anyone else know of any wakeboarding schools for kids?
    I really want to send my 10y/o to Koppert Lake this summer. We are lucky to live only an hour or so from there, it's run by Active Water Sports. He's easily going wake to wake now so I'd like to see what a week of wakeboard camp could do for him.