Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Prob guard rollers

Yes, thanks! Regardless if the springs are a lil warn, seems like these would be beneficial to have IMO. Did your trailer come with those?

I've towed mine many miles and never had any issues. Perhaps your geometry of the hitch WRT the tow vehicle could be adjusted to help, sometimes dropping the hitch by 1/2" will make all the difference.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

not from my trailer. Saw this on an advt I came across the other day when searching for used Supras ( a habit ).
    When I saw your query I went back and found the advt to post as an example.
    Personally --I like how it is done--neat , clean , simple and unobtrusive!

Smile guard rollers

I have seen guard rollers on MasterCraft boat trailers, I like them, and haven't installed them yet. My driveway is somewhat steep and does scrape a little.

only way to avoid that is to approach the driveway at an angle and then straighten out the trailer once the back end has cleared the area of concern where it would scrape.
    One can also purchase ( or make) a small ramp that eliminate the transition from road to driveway where there is a small dip at the curb.

I'd be concerned about relying on these rollers to eliminate scraping and then getting lazy with your approach or departure angle. As Crystal Waters said, the key is your approach and departure angle. I would try and come at it on a 45 degree angle, get the first tire up and over and then pivot the other tire up on the driveway. That's what I have to do at my parents driveway or else I scrape every time. You can also try cheating and cut across your grass a little if that helps.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

All those ideas would work if it wasent that steep lol. Been there done that. Can't stop traffic and expect to try and hit an angle every time you see incline

If any incline causes your trailer to scrape then that leads me to believe that you got a couple of issues that you're dealing with. Bet those springs are tired, worn and sagging and perhaps your tongue height is a bit on the high side. Only really steep inclines get me to drag now and it's really only one at my in laws driveway.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

My prop guard often shovels a little gravel from my RV Parking. The RV Parking is at an angle and the road in front of my house is flat. It's pretty hard to avoid it, especially when cars are parked at inconvenient places in my driveway or on the road. Aside from my driveway, I've never scraped except going into a gas station driveway once. But hey, there's a taco stand on the side of the gas station and we needed some post boating tacos!!!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

as jetlink says --try playing with your tongue height ---could be that simple!