Default New HydroTurf and Interior. 90 Saltare

Last time i posted was some pics of before and after shots of the engine and bildge cleaning. I thought you guys might want to see some progress. I got the HydroTurf on the floor, 90% of the upholstery finished (not bolted in yet, just sitting in the boat). I hope to finish up the engine cover, drivers seat, And bow cushion (going to a one piece) and get it all bolted in. I have 5 polk audio 6.5's left over from last year that will be going back in. Also bought a new JL 10" sub and a JL amp to power it along with all new speaker wire. All I know is if I ever own another boat that needs interior I will be paying someone to do it for me. lol Here are some pics. You will have to forgive me. The sun makes some of the pics hard to see.
    1390.jpg1369.jpg1308.jpg1443.jpg1444.jpg

lookin pretty good. did you stitch all the seats yourself?

Yes. My fiancé started sewing classes about 6 months ago. I was joking with her the other night. I told her I posted on here that if anyone needed seats covered that she would do it. I thought she was going to kill me. It's a much bigger job than I originally thought it would be. Especially when you have to use 23 year old vinyl as a template to cut the new vinyl. I have a few wrinkles here and there but it turned out pretty good except for the drivers seat. It looks horrible but I'm out of vinyl so it will have to do for now. I will try to get some more pics posted tomorrow.

Few more pics. I was going to take more once I got some more seats put in the boat but it started raining so I had to put the cover on it.
    engcover2.jpg
    engcover.jpg
    eng3.jpg
    dr.jpg
    full.jpg

Here is an update on the interior resto. I will try to take more pics next time I climb in the boat. Since last post I have put all the interior in except for cooler lid. It should go in today. Got all the polk audio speakers in, Also built a box for a 10" JL Audio sub with a hydroturf covered front that hides everything behind it. Built amp rack to hold a JL 250 amp and a Memphis 250. Got all the stereo wired in. All that is left is cooler lid, waiting on new domed resin decals and registration numbers, wiring in a few LED's to factory light wiring, painting trailer wheels, line x trailer, putting new tires on.
    boat.jpg5.jpg4.jpg
    3.jpg2.jpg

OH and I added a bottle opener under the dash. You can see it in the pic of the sub. My new found Sam Adams I got hooked on only comes in bottles
    Last edited by ibdealing07; 07-01-2013 at 12:08 PM.