Default Can't get cruise control dialed in

I just bought an 06 launch 20ssv. It does not have perfect pass just supra cruise. It is not very steady, I can't get it set right. What's the trick? I set it when the boat gets to a speed then it keeps speeding up, I te to lower with the button and next thing I know it's going like 10mph instead of 21. It doesn't recover after a turn either. Also my speedos seem to be a little off. Te read the same but seem a little fast. Mid this possible and is there a way to calibrate?
    Thanks

Also I love this boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdmann64 View Post
    I just bought an 06 launch 20ssv. It does not have perfect pass just supra cruise. It is not very steady, I can't get it set right. What's the trick? I set it when the boat gets to a speed then it keeps speeding up, I te to lower with the button and next thing I know it's going like 10mph instead of 21. It doesn't recover after a turn either. Also my speedos seem to be a little off. Te read the same but seem a little fast. Mid this possible and is there a way to calibrate?
    Thanks

Also I love this boat.
    There should be a couple silver knobs by your left knee under the helm. Those will adjust the speedos. As for the supra cruise, I can't help you there... mine has PP in it. Good to see another 20 on the boards!

Here's a link to the manual for our boats. It might mention something about the cruise in here:
    http://www.supraboats.com/downloads/...wners_2006.pdf

edit - page 36 talks about the cruise control.
    Last edited by Zim; 06-27-2013 at 09:48 AM.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Hey Guys, I also have a 2006 Launch 20ssv, It does NOT have the perfect pass option, just the factory cruise, It is less than convenient to say the least, For surfing it seems to be okay but is all over at wakeboarding speeds. Id love a stargazer GPS system but thought id see if there are any other options that I haven't come across to upgrade this system.