Default FS: Holley 9022 Marine 800 double pumper

For sale is a Holley list# 9022 800 CFM 4150 double pumper carburetor. It was rebuilt last year and has approximately 10 hours run time since rebuild. Original base plate was worn and was replaced with a Proform billet base plate. Base plate was modified to work with Perfect Pass, I ground the raised portion where the throttle cable mounts flush so the swivel fitting on the servo would fit and operate smoothly. This will not affect operation without Perfect Pass using a normal throttle cable, but allows you to bolt it on with Perfect Pass if you have it.

30cc primary accelerator pump, 50cc secondary pump. I forget the jets in it but I'd guesstimate 72 primary and 82 or 84 secondary. The primary metering block is not original to the carb, it is an automotive piece as it has the ported vacuum port. This does not affect marine operation as the marine parts are the main body with turned down bowl vents and the needle and seats. No choke currently on this carb.

Worked fine last season, ended up swapping to another carb while troubleshooting a suspected vacuum leak. Turned out to be intake manifold leaking vacuum internally from lifter valley. Not a carb problem. Good carb for a big block, do not use on a small block boat. If you want I can verify jet sizing and change to your desired jets before shipping. I may have an electric choke and linkage to work with this, if you want to run a choke I can check my Holley parts bin and include the parts if I have them.

Asking $450.

Still for sale.