Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: July Pic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by villain View Post
    Okie, it's awesome to have her ride behind the boat. She was talking trash about it until she got behind it. Now she loves it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    That's great! It's amazing how much people can fall in love with water sports. Well, tell her good job and she looks good riding back there.

Quote Originally Posted by R J Young View Post
    Okie-Thank You sir and yes I have put a lot of time in on that boat! It was the blue and off white SunSport skier we are very happy with her. The hardest part was the stringers!
    That's the color mine is. Yeah, it's a lot of work, for sure. You're good work shows. We'll have to meet up some time. I used to live up your way, but now live down near OKC.

sybr....sorry to hear about your leg. Take it easy and heal up.

sdc...great pic!

Default July Pic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTn View Post
    Good looking boat! Being from Douglasville, you should have been at our Southern Supra Reunion in Chattanooga! We needed a Comp in attendance. Maybe next year.
    Thank you, i bought it shortly after the event but i plan to attend next year.

A bunch of clowns enjoying our almost private lake. I am still the full time driver due to a gunshot wound to the hip back in march, by a friend that needs to go back to gun safety training. Injury aside, next summer Ill be able to ride again, until then just enjoying the sun as the driver!
    launch.jpg

Since my boat was down I met up with a local forum guy and got to go out on his moomba LSV (hey, it's still Skier's Choice, right???).

He showed me the proper way to hydrate while surfing: (him in the pic, not me--I still need more practice to work up to that level)

And that evening my wife (who has a big time fear of the water and has never been off the swim platform) tried wakesurfing for the first time. It took me jumping in the water beside her to give her assurance and to make sure everything went well, but she got up on her first pull and rode on top of the water for a short distance. This was a HUGE milestone for her and as you can tell, she was really excited as we celebrated "Life is better on the water" that evening:
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Default July Pic Thread

That is so friggin awesome!!!! Tell her I said congrats!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Here's a few, weathers been so bad I've only been out three times.

imagejpeg_2_310.jpgimagejpeg_2_224.jpgIMAG0040.jpg

naci 13.jpg

lake Nacimiento Ca

Great pics everyone, and it's nice to see some new posters. Please keep them coming. We're all tired of seeing Ngavdba's, Wotan's, and my pics...

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839