Default Perfect pass displays fades out

In the am, after we take the cover off the boat an fire it up the perfect pass letters are very dim to completely disappeared. At this time all the other gauges are usually fogged out a little as well probably from condensation. After we're out riding and the sun comes out in full the condensation disappears from the gauges and the perfect pass reads fine again. Any suggestions to keep this from happening, other than putting a dehumidifier in the boat?

I had the same issue and it required getting a new display for 199+ 40 for new processor chip for module. Fixed the problem right away.

I was hoping for it too not be quite that expensive. damn

might be worth taking it apart and putting it in rice for a couple days
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

Mine does exactly the same thing. It sucks but it usually comes back on or clears up pretty quickly. Doesn't happen all the time. The perfect pass still works though. Can't see the display but it still works properly. It's my boat so I always set the perfect pass in the evening before putting it away to my speed. Then if I can't see the display at least I can turn it on and have the speed I want.
    2006 21v

I called perfectpass about this a couple of years ago when I had an 04 Tige. They said that almost all of them do that and the only way to fix it is to send the display into them and they will seal it and send it back for like 200 dollars or something. I just made sure that my speed was what I wanted the night before and every morning when we fired up the boat, the screen was blank. It usually came back about an hour or two after riding.
    2011 22 SSV

Did you have to upgrade to a GPS system? It seems like all the new displays wont read off of just the paddle wheel anymore.