Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats it worth?

Haugy did a good job pricing it. As for selling it get the little stuff finished 100% and make it look flawless. Also make sure the bilge is clean and dry fresh fluids too. Nothing nicer than seeing liquid gold on the end of the stick for the new owner. I might go a tad higher for the first week or so. A clean Salty is harder to find than the others so they will pull a premium.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

if this would of came up about 3 weeks ago i think i would have a salt instead of my rider parked in front of my house

Yea I bought every thing to change the oil with. Everything is super clean. Just waiting on all this rain to move out before doing anything that takes too long.
    1990 Saltare 454 - less than 500 hours
    4 Polk audio DB 650
    10" JL Audio sub
    JL 250 amp
    Memphis 250 amp
    New interior

Quote Originally Posted by ngavdba View Post
    Bring her down next weekend to the Supra Reunion. Would love to see it. Might make you a deal on the spot.
    Agreed. Bring her down to Harrison Bay next weekend for the Reunion. We'll be making a scene with all the Supras and you never know what might happen.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Well I didn't get to make it to the reunion because of work. I did take it to the river Sunday for an hour though just to put it in the water and run it some to make sure everything is good to go. It ran Ran great. As bad as I hate to I am going to sell it. I just never have time to use it and no time to do the things I would like to do to it. I'm going to list it for $8200-8800 range online but if anyone from this forum wants it I will let it go for $7400. Even though I would love to get at least 8200 for it I would rather let it go for 7400 and someone on here get it. If anyone has any question feel free to ask. You can find some pics of it on modification forum. I will also try to post some good pics soon.
    1990 Saltare 454 - less than 500 hours
    4 Polk audio DB 650
    10" JL Audio sub
    JL 250 amp
    Memphis 250 amp
    New interior