Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Local CL-1991 Supra Sun Sport 10th Anniversary Only 268 HOURS - $13000

1991 Supra Sun Sport 10th Anniversary Only 268 HOURS - $13000

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/an...876881653.html

Is this a wood stringer boat or composite? I can only guess by the square window.
    Thanks -

not sure-its not mine, just found it on cl. From what i understand, 92 and newer are composite so this should still be wood

Quote Originally Posted by gdubsmsp View Post
    1991 Supra Sun Sport 10th Anniversary Only 268 HOURS - $13000

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/an...876881653.html

I need to change my pants now. Only thing that could get me off faster than that boat is a Saltare 10th. That is a wood floor boat.

Quote Originally Posted by ngavdba View Post
    $13,000 firm? It won't be anybody on this forum buying it for that. If it is so mint, where are the graphics?
    They probably suffered sun fade and were stripped. Plus the center cap on the steering wheel is missing too.

But it does have the factory bimini/canopy kit, and that is UBER rare. I'd love to have this boat.

Oh I hear ya. I still love it. And I would love to have that top on mine. Oh it's raining, no problem, this sucker is a convertible. Party on.

Default Local CL-1991 Supra Sun Sport 10th Anniversary Only 268 HOURS - $13000

Party on Garth!
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

I ran across this add on CL a few days ago. I was searching for other pics of the anniversary edition and came across this thread. What do you guys think is a fair price for this boat? I was toying with the idea of driving down and looking at it (6 hr drive for me). I've been wanting a sunsport for awhile but was hoping for a mid 90's composite boat. this all white boat has my interest though. The fact that its the anniversary edition, and is missing the decals, really does nothing for me. I strictly want it because its white, and a sunsport. So basically I don't want to be suckered into "special edition" pricing. If that's possible with this boat?

in my opinion, you'd be crazy to spend the same money on wooden stringers as you could on composite. they may be solid for now but you're rolling the dice on how long that will last.

also with such low hours it has sat a long time not running. IF you plan to buy it and start using it hard your bound to have issues 13k is too high contemplating any issues.

I get that, and that's my thoughts exactly. That amount to 12-13 hours of use a year...poor boat. But, like I said, what do you guys think a reasonable price could be? I've also found a primarily white with red accent 90' sunsport, but not quite in this kind of shape for 9500. I would really like to stay away from the wood, but I'll have to see what I can find. I had ran across one 95 for 14.5, but I don't think they were very firm.