Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

check out the new listing someone just posted. a 92 composite for 10k. would be a much better candidate. only worth the drive if you could talk them down to around 8 though.

[QUOTE=ngavdba;98628]He's firm at $13K. You think he is going to move right now? In the middle of the summer? I would carry a stack of bills with me. Offer him $8k, if he doesn't budge, walk away. Too many nice boats out there. This is plain ugly all white. Looks like a SeaRay. You can spend $13,000 on a real nice composite boat and if the hour meter is correct, you may have more work to do than you

He claims he's firm. 9 times out of 10 they either budge... Or they strictly can't afford to. Or he'll budge in september haha. anyway I cant claim to be familiar with supras so I was wondering what an offer would be that wouldn't offend him, and make me look like a cheap ass. Buut any offer under someone's firm price, would be just that I guess...

There's a nice 95 sunsport and a 98 saltare I've had my eyes on that are pennies more. I was just attracted to the white. Just my style.

I hope I didn't hijack this thread in anyway... Was just kind of a friendly hand out anyway I think?

Wow i posted this and never really checked back...got some blood flowin. I tried to call him and go check it out but never got a hold of anyone or a returned call. I would say he is dreaming at 13 cause it is wood and obviously not in a huge rush to sell it as he never returned my call.