Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Smitty. What are the specs on the amp. I might be interested.

As for kickers being crap you are out of your mind. I have a 4 in my labrisa and they are loud and clear to the point my neighbors can hear me coming down the lake crystal clear. If you had crappy ones the crossovers where not set right. One more thing about marine and auto speakers. Marine grade speakers tend to throw sound in a wider range then auto. Auto speakers are in an enclosed space so the sound will bounce around a car where marine speakers have nothing to bounce off. For a sub it won't make a difference. Good wires and crossovers make all the difference in sound. If you use cheap radio shack garbage your sound is going to suffer.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

I just swapped out the system in my 2008 Launch 22SSV.

I will sell you the whole system for $400

10 Kenwood 6.5" speakers
    1 10" sub
    2 amps

free kenwood head unit. all marine grade

I have 4 6.5" Infinity Reference and the 12" MTX running off the Rockford Fosgate amp. It all sounds great! I have a Sony head unit that I use. All in all, I have $140 in the 6.5", 160 in the deck, 90 for sub and 180 for the amp. I am very pleased with the sound and the 12 fits right under the helm and is out of the way. Bumbs hard in the sealed enclosure but doesnt make it obnoxious... unless I want to me

Last edited by jasun; 09-06-2013 at 09:43 AM.
    86 Saltare