Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sc 450/550

The Mondo to me looks like a smaller improved version of the Mojo and i think they hit a home run on it. Is it for me? No, simply due to the fact that my LSV seems to small. Our next boat will have to be 22' minimum and I really hope some of the Mondo features are carried over to the Mojo.

The SA is my dream boat, like my Ferarri Enzo, I was lucky enough to demo one and I fell in love with just about every aspect of it. Maybe in a few years I can pick up a used one at a value if the price is right. The new SC looks pretty awesome as well, but again a little small for me personally.

now if you think there is no difference in a Moomba and Supra then you a blind, and if you think Axis is more of a value than a Moomba then you have dimensia. They are priced almost the same yet Moomba are more more plush on the interior and just feel higher quality IMO. In todays market a 50-60k boat IS A VALUE boat, as hard as that is to accept.

You will be hard pressed to find a new inboard for under 50.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV. Full Exile System. Can you hear me now?

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    now if you think there is no difference in a Moomba and Supra then you a blind, and if you think Axis is more of a value than a Moomba then you have dimensia. They are priced almost the same yet Moomba are more more plush on the interior and just feel higher quality IMO. In todays market a 50-60k boat IS A VALUE boat, as hard as that is to accept.

You will be hard pressed to find a new inboard for under 50.
    Step back from the Moomba owner mentality and look at them again, and then look at them when they first came out........And then look at the last 6 years of those boats. If you still can't see that they share strong designing cues, well there isn't much else for me to say about it. Almost all the boats now are sharing designs and styles that seem to suit the general public. The only difference is, they aren't the same company. Axis and Malibu are the only ones other than SC that have two brands, thus the reference.

And I never said Axis was more value than a Moomba. I don't know what your concern is with that, but I never said that.

And I could pick up an Axis right now, for around $45k. Even having the choice of three, and they aren't stripped down. They are out there.