Thread: Selling my comp

Default Selling my comp

I have a 86 comp I'm selling I've put a ton of work and money into and trust me I know just cause you put it in doesn't mean u will get it out but I've had no hits on it I have it posted in calisifieds on here and on cl if anyone wants to take a look and just give me an idea what you think it's worth I would appreciate it it under 1986 comp new interior and new dash

I looked at your ad.....nice looking boat! I think at the end of the day I know you put a lot of work and time into it, but you still have a 1986 boat. Granted when you fix a boat up you can expect to get some back.....but definitily not close to the full amount. Someone can buy an early 90's for just a little more than what you're asking with composit stringers. IMHO I think you're about a couple grand over priced. Again great looking boat, were the stringers replaced? Good luck with your sell.
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch

96Comp Guest

I agree with what Suprasam said. I also have a Comp and love the boat. You dont mention hours or the stringer condition. Critical for '86 boat. Also, this forum is really a wake board forum. Need to appeal to slalom folks if you want top dollar. Otherwise, your market will be wakeboard entry level boat which is generally $5-8k.

Try posting on the Moomba forum and Ski It Again. More slalom interest there.