Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone else use there boat a LOT?

Well I just made my second payment, so I have had the boat for about 3 months..... also just got it back from its 100 hour maintenance. Any one else use there boat as much as we do?
    2012 20SSV

Nice! Our season is short in Oregon, only three good months a year but I still manage 100-125 hours a year. Have since I got my first DD when I was 20.

We are in Oregon also...we usually run up and down the Willamette between Lake O and the falls in Oregon City. If you see a Lime green Supra out there wave because it will prolly be us since I haven't run into any other green boats yet.
    2012 20SSV

Quote Originally Posted by Sirgonz View Post
    We are in Oregon also...we usually run up and down the Willamette between Lake O and the falls in Oregon City. If you see a Lime green Supra out there wave because it will prolly be us since I haven't run into any other green boats yet.
    I run out of Newberg. Usually up from there but I run all the way down to West Linn to help get those hours up.

Btw my back up boat is green

I need a new pic, the windshield is now tinted and frame was powder coated black.

We shoot for 100 hrs a year which is pretty good considering my work schedule. but we start in march and dont stop till the end of november
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV. Full Exile System. Can you hear me now?

I put 18 hours on mine the other day because I left the key in the on position over night and all day.... does that count?
    86 Saltare

I am over in Massachusetts, 56 hrs this season so far but we are in the middle if a 6 day heat wave so it has little use recently, 98 today and tomorrow ugh.

I usually get 150 a season here in NH. With a 10 month old I thought we'd do a lot less but I'm up to about 60 so far (need an oil change!). But as per usual since I work at a marina, most of our boat time is at night.

When I moved from Indiana to Georgia I went from 50 hours to 250 hours plus a season. Great weather and living across the street from the lake is a beautiful thing.

clocked 42 hours since memorial day weekend here in Upstate NY. last month was pretty wet so i didnt get as much boat time as id like. hoping to hit 150hrs this season. just figued out how to drop the rope and surf 2 weeks ago, so that number is going up quick

FULL THROTTLE - where in mass are you? im just across the boarder in ny