Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default 2014 Roswell Aviator on 06 Launch 21v

Just made arrangements to have the '14 Roswell Aviator tower installed on my "new to me" 21v. This is the sickest after-market tower ever with all of the quality and cutting edge design Roswell provides. Looks very similar to Correct Craft Air Nautiques 230 tower with cam latch release and weightless folding system. Also settled on some new Vamp spin pros, C6 light bar and new cutting edge Roswell amps to drive new Roswell Marine Audio in-boat speakers. No head unit required! Bluetooth on-board amp board so everyone with an iPhone can play DJ. Can't wait...photos to come next week
    Seve22Xmen
    2006 21V Launch
    Sherwood Park, AB, Canada

Default 2014 Roswell Aviator on 06 Launch 21v

That sounds like a sick setup!! Can't wait to see some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

For the record, this is the worst way to do things................
    .now we have to wait all week for pictures! Come'on man. You gotta give us something, pre-tower pictures, a picture of the planned tower, a friggin bunny, I don't care.

Just no unicorn pictures, Haugy has the market cornered on those suckers.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

SOrry boys...the tower is actually officially "under wraps" until August 1st. I am blessed to be able to be the first in Canada to have one, but had to vow not to reveal before official launch date. The prez of the company is a buddy and I want to keep it that way. I have seen pics of it mounted on a 2013 Moomba MoJo and I can tell you that it is the best rig I have ever seen on a wake boat. I will give you the full low-down once it hits water in Oroville on the 1st. Patience boys.....patience.
    Seve22Xmen
    2006 21V Launch

What's the aviator tower look like? I'm dying to see this!
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Supra boat.jpgLooks a lot like the FCT3 tower that Roswell makes for Correct Craft and Supra (on the 2011 and on models). Just much sharper lines and, what I think anyway is a cleaner look. It is forward folding with a cam latch and weightless sytem (lower it with 2 fingers). The bimini is hard cage with a walk-through section that zips out. You have the option to attach any of the current speaker line-up to the tower including the Horn series, Vamps or the fantastic new mega-speaker, the Neptune. Here's a shot of a 2012 Supra with the FCT tower mounted with a couple of horns and vamps. Aviator is similar but not so curvy - I like it a LOT better.
    Seve22Xmen
    2006 21V Launch

Quote Originally Posted by seve22xmen View Post
    Patience boys.....patience.
    You're new here aren't you?

Well shoot up some pics of the current boat that it's going on. We can see that can't we? It would be nice to have some before AND after pics.

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    You're new here aren't you?

Well shoot up some pics of the current boat that it's going on. We can see that can't we? It would be nice to have some before AND after pics.
    Yup....TOTAL Newbie. Still wandering in the dark a little...posted an Album but here are the pics of the "before" shot.

My Supra.jpgSupra1.jpgSupra2.JPG
    Seve22Xmen
    2006 21V Launch

Quote Originally Posted by ngavdba View Post
    Obviously. 3 posts. He doesn't know this crowd yet at all.

I hope it looks a lot better than the one on that Supra in the pic. I've seen prettier deer stands than that tower.
    I bow down to the 1,000+ posters....clearly the "Yoda's" of the forum. Yeah...this photo does not show the FCT in the best possible way. It is a bit utilitarian as it is set up with extra racks as this one is the training boat for the Roswell Team Riders in Cocoa Florida. This one is a bit better showing bimini and the cut of the tower.

Roswell Supra.jpg
    Seve22Xmen
    2006 21V Launch