Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default 2014 Roswell Aviator on 06 Launch 21v

I don't know. $2,700 seems reasonable for all of the technology it includes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Seve22Xmen
    2006 21V Launch
    Sherwood Park, AB, Canada

Price is such an individual affair. I don't think I would be able to overcome the fact that it cost more than half what I paid for my boat. Your situation looks to be much different. Reasonable is in the eye of the beholder. If you can afford it and it does what you want it to do and it looks cool and makes you glad you bought it, you got a good deal. Enjoy!
    1991 SunSport

Thought I might like it, but something about it just doesn't look good to me. But that's my opinion.

Looked at it a few times and couldn't say yay or nay on the tower. Perhaps it is the angle but personally it doesn't add much prestige to the older ride. Yes it looks more modern but there is something about the flow which isn't tickling my fancy....

Take a picture from the port side and lets see the true angle of the tower wrt the windshield and lines of the cap. I do give you credit for trying something different on the older boat tho.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

Default 2014 Roswell Aviator on 06 Launch 21v

The Bimini will impact the flow. I will post a pic as soon as I get mine. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - no doubt about it. But after having the old "Rad-a-Cage" on the rig, the roominess, sight lines and functional convenience blows that old tube mess away. Again - just my perspective. Thanks for your input guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Seve22Xmen
    2006 21V Launch
    Sherwood Park, AB, Canada