Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default 2014 Roswell Aviator on 06 Launch 21v

New towers make all the difference in looks. Plus they don't block the drivers view. Here is a Roswell fct3 on a 1998 nautique. Looks sick. Can't wait to see your supra. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374538941.662922.jpg

Jeff Rowland - Hygh Octane Graphics

the tower is awesome dose not wobble at all on my 2013
    2013 Supra Sunsport

Quote Originally Posted by hyghoctane View Post
    New towers make all the difference in looks. Plus they don't block the drivers view. Here is a Roswell fct3 on a 1998 nautique. Looks sick. Can't wait to see your supra. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374538941.662922.jpg

Jeff Rowland - Hygh Octane Graphics
    That's awesome! Now you just need to trick it out with Roswell Marine Audio and the slick bimini. It already looks like a new boat - not a '98. I am very anxious to see it myself. Went by the shop last night and stage 1 is in progress...old Rad-a-Cage is off and holes have been repaired. Right now she's naked!!

I will have a bunch of "stuff" for sale shortly so stay tuned....
    Seve22Xmen
    2006 21V Launch
    Sherwood Park, AB, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by seve22xmen View Post
    That's awesome! Now you just need to trick it out with Roswell Marine Audio and the slick bimini. It already looks like a new boat - not a '98. I am very anxious to see it myself. Went by the shop last night and stage 1 is in progress...old Rad-a-Cage is off and holes have been repaired. Right now she's naked!!

I will have a bunch of "stuff" for sale shortly so stay tuned....
    LOL not my nautique but I agree with you. some racks, audio and bimini would make it even better. I'm a supra owner, 1990 Conbrio.

get yourself on the map so at least there is one other canadian here with me!

Quote Originally Posted by crystal waters View Post
    get yourself on the map so at least there is one other canadian here with me!
    Done.....eh? I even know where Oyama is...headed to Osoyoos in three more sleeps for 2 wks of sun, surf and play on the water with the new tricked out 21v. Coming down through Kamloops and Merrit so will miss your fine town. Are "Alberta dollars" still trading at par?? Three more sleeps...three more sleeps....
    Seve22Xmen
    2006 21V Launch

Very nice...
    Seve22Xmen
    2006 21V Launch

weather is awesome----32 to 38 celcius and lakes are flat as no wind this past week.
    doesnt seem to be quite as many boats on the water this year--economy perhaps so enjoy your time in Osoyoos!

Quote Originally Posted by crystal waters View Post
    weather is awesome----32 to 38 celcius and lakes are flat as no wind this past week.
    doesnt seem to be quite as many boats on the water this year--economy perhaps so enjoy your time in Osoyoos!
    Certainly do plan on it.
    Seve22Xmen
    2006 21V Launch

So....picking up the rig this afternoon. I have a photo of it as it is being hauled in for the audio work and will check with Roswell to see if I can post/release. They have been pretty insistent that release date to media is Aug 1st, but will see what I can do........
    Seve22Xmen
    2006 21V Launch