Default Trying this again with Pics! New owner - 2008 Supra Launch 22SSV

Having trouble adding photos. Here is a link to Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98187585@N02/9361903968/

Quick question. This boat is new to me. How can I tell if I have the optional 1100LBS ballast upgrade or the standard Gravity Ballast package? Is there a way to tell?

Thanks! Many more questions to come as soon as she gets delivered to the marina and we start taking her out!
    Last edited by Copper; 07-28-2013 at 12:23 AM.

Great looking boat. I have an 08 22ssv as well. Great boat. Love it - bought new in late '08. 600 hrs later and I'm still very happy with it.
    2008 22SSV

Quote Originally Posted by ngavdba View Post
    That boat sold fast. I was looking at that one online last week on Craigslist. I'm also in Marietta. Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum.
    I can't answer your question about the ballast upgrade but if you need the optional 185 pounds of mobile ballast, that I can help you with anytime.

Sure man come on out anytime. I need someone that knows how to drive a boat so I can wakeboard and surf besides my wife and non-boating friends! I actually didn't see an ad for this Supra. Singleton Marine was selling a 2009 Malibu VLX that I was interested in but it sold by the time I got there so I checked out the Supra they had for sale and they gave me a killer deal for my trouble and also gave top dollar for my 2000 Tige' 21i Rider's Edition (that boat is for sale on Craigslist by the dealer now).

Thanks love your 2008 as well! I am stoked to own my first V drive!

Most awesome, welcome to the tribe!!!! I'm south of you guys but if Lanier wears you out, come on down to Sinclair, it's practically deserted by comparison.

Kevin Allen