Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Jet ski vs wakeboarder

Pulled behind SA450 but yeah a Jet ski almost takes out this chick & on top of that it was her first time wakeboarding. She is fine but shaken up, luckily the board was only thing that hit Jet Ski.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_nDPt3zTmI

That is just ridiculous if you ask me!!! Having had an eerily similar event happen to me while skiing years ago this video sent chills up and down my spine. I hope they throw the book and then some at that jet ski operator.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

i would be casing his ass down and beating it
    2013 Supra Sunsport

There is no amount of verbal context I can say to show the amount of full blown rage that would have happened right then and there. I'm pretty sure I'd go to jail for what would happen next. If that was my wife, I can guarantee it.

This guy better not be allowed to own another boat, ever. And should be doing some serious fines. I know the courts won't put a guy in jail for this for long. But that's why I'd handle it on the lake. No amount of apologizing can excuse that.

Woww! Very glad she wasn't hurt. What an idiot!!
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

If that were me, id be looking for ways to dispose of a body. The jetski would be much easier to disassemble. what a jerk*ff. I hope this guy got what he deserves...

Default Jet ski vs wakeboarder

Quote Originally Posted by Moor View Post
    If that were me, id be looking for ways to dispose of a body. The jetski would be much easier to disassemble. what a jerk*ff. I hope this guy got what he deserves...
    Yup. Don't think there is any more to be said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

so did anyone else think about making an account on some sea doo form or jet sji form and piston the video and saying learn the rules of boating dumb asses
    2013 Supra Sunsport

Quote Originally Posted by The boy View Post
    so did anyone else think about making an account on some sea doo form or jet sji form and piston the video and saying learn the rules of boating dumb asses
    It would be a waste I bet. The people that are on jet ski forums are probably like this forum with the responsible boaters being the majority of the crowd. That a$$ clown was probably out on a friends jet ski, a rental jet ski, or just doesn't care enough to know what they are/were doing. Not worth the effort in my opinion to go posting on some jet ski forum.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

yeah but god that really pissed me off
    2013 Supra Sunsport