Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Jet ski vs wakeboarder

Quote Originally Posted by The boy View Post
    yeah but god that really pissed me off
    I see it as a gene pool issue, particularly one of low genetic diversity. Inherent indeed.

Thus we should clean the "pool", quickly and quietly.

I heard on wakeworld that is was her brother trying to scare her and got to close. No excuse I would have ran him over with the boat and asked how he liked it.

saw the thread...read the comments...thought to self; how bad could it be? then i watched the video...

wow. speachless. no words...good thing she is ok! he should have to get the date tattooed on his forhead to remind him how lucky he was on that day that he didnt kill her...
    -Mike
    92 Supra Comp
    351 PCM

Quote Originally Posted by JONBLARC7 View Post
    I heard on wakeworld that is was her brother trying to scare her and got to close. No excuse I would have ran him over with the boat and asked how he liked it.
    What's the point of trying to scare someone who is trying to learn something new? No excuse whatsoever.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Things like this happen too often. People see the wake they go for it. I clotheslined one a couple years back when he came between me and the boat just as we were coming out of the hole. Few weeks later had one ride my a$$, jump my whitewash and fall off. His ride hit mine, I'm pretty sure when he swam back to my boat to his ski to get on, it somehow had a broken kill switch . Can't confirm not deny how fun it was for him to swim his ski back up river to his dock. Ha, but I never saw him out again.

Wow, I agree with the sentiment so far. It would have been a bad day for the person on the ski.

Quote Originally Posted by JONBLARC7 View Post
    Oh man, even worse. I'd hate to be the dad on that one. "Son, I really should kill you, really. But instead I'm going to have to beat you back to the stone ages. You're an idiot, but I love you, this is gonna hurt".