Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove the bench, just pulls out. The back is on a glassed sheet of plywood. Once the bench is off the back will slide up, no screws or bolts. The sides have studs that come through the fiberglass and have nuts on the back. You can access them once the back rest is off. While you have the back off I would change out the fuel sending unit to a digital probe style. If I remember correctly is either 8 or 9". If you do a search on here you can get the company that we have all used. Lastly while the back is off tighten down the back grab handle. It's easier to get at with the back rest off. Lastly grease the rudder zirk while everything is open.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Damn Cuse, this post is full of awesome info... I take my bench seat back off every time I pull it out of the water, but I was wondering about tightening the grab handle, and fuel sending unit... Nice...

The sending unit is great. No more bouncing needle. It's very accurate when I got my boat the float kept sticking then bounce all over the place. This one says 3/4 it's 3/4. No more guessing. The sender is from centroid. Just need to measure the tank depth and they will cut you one and calibrate it for you. Drop it in and install the two wires and you're done

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

You da man CuseFan! as for the fuel sending unit, it originally didnt work when i got the boat. I pulled it out of the tank via the access panel in the ski locker. The sending unit was a tube sytle with a float and magnet. This magnet moved through a tube that apparently has a sort of analog circuit board built onto it. This is the "non bouncing" style your referring too right? All i had to do was re attach the magnet and she's working like a charm. As for the rear seat, if i remove the bottom where your butt would go, you slide the back rest up and it comes off? sounds like im going to have to try that out this week!

No the fuel probe with the magnet bounces the ones we have changed to are a metal rod and goes almost to the bottom and measure accurately and won't have the sloshing bouncing motion on the gauge. Yes the back rest is just a piece of plywood that was glassed and it slides right up. Mine was a tad stubborn the first time I removed it. Had some crud on the back.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady