Default 2008 supra launch tower pads

So from what I have read, it is not uncommon for the tower pads to work their way out from between the tower and the gel-coat. Unfortunately I am not a very mechanical person ... how do I go about correcting this as I can imagine pulling from the tower with misaligned tower pads is likely not good for the boat. While it appears I would just loosen the mount screws and reposition, I don't know quite how to access the nuts on the underside (i'm assuming this is what is under the gel-coat of course). Any one gone through this process and/or have pics that can help me repair this issue? Thanks!

This happened to me. I removed my tower and replaced it with new pads bought from Rinkers boat World in Houston.

Text me for details as I am rarely on here

Mark 281-610-5017

I don't have pictures. The nuts you must loosen, as you suggest are hard to get to, this is a 2 person job. I had to remove
    the speakers in the center of the boat and reach in from there to get to the nuts. I didn't remove them completely, just loosened
    them. One leg at a time. I used an engine lift (like a small crane) to lift the tower leg, but you can use anything that can hold it
    up - you don't really need to get very high.

I put some rubber cement on both sides of the rubber pad, let that dry a little then put it in place, lowered the leg and tightened
    it all up.

It's not a HARD job, just a hassle.
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

What size socket did you end up using? I want to go in and tighten my tower and due to the limited space, I'm curious as to what length extension you used also?
    2011 Supra 21V
    Wetsounds Icon8's
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4