Thread: Stripes!

Default Stripes!

Not the Bill Murrey film, but the 4 bands if tape that adorn the side of my Saltare' Need to replace them just on the back of the boat behind the supra wave. Any tips?

Default Replying to Topic 'Stripes!'

i got tired of mine and took them all off. i think it looks better that way.

the cheapest way to replace your stripes is probably to find a local sign shop and show them a picture. it might look weird though having new ones next to old ones so you might do them all while you're at it.

Default Replying to Topic 'Stripes!'

Thought about that, the only section that is compromised is the 4-6" just behind the wave. Rest of the stiping is intact. Sign guy said go to KOI Auto locally and they might have a match, and if not he could figure it out.

Thanks

Go to Supra. They have what you want. Replace the whole stripe...I did and it looks good.
    Charlie

The four color pinstripe is still available, check with your dealer for pricing. Be sure to know the stripe width size, this measurement is taken from the top of the yellow to the bottom of the blue. The widths will be either- 2 1/4", 4", or 8". Brian Raymond