Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wake Surf Board - Phase 5 Oggle / Wakeboard - Liquid Force Omega 135

Selling a wakesurf board and wakeboard:

Wakesurf - Phase 5 Oogle, great condition, only used a couple times. Originally $480, asking $290 plus shipping.

Wakeboard - Liquid force omega 135 with alpha bindings medium, 8-11. Used for 2 seasons, a little wear and tear but overall good shape with plenty of use left. Asking $130 plus shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images

For anyone interested, the Oogle is my favorite board in my quiver. I'm a bigger guy and it pushes me around without a problem and also works really well for beginners. In fact, almost everyone that comes out on my boat ends up picking the Oogle.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

I'm riding the Liquid Force Custom Thruster and have ridden a couple skim style boards that seem to ride a lot better. wotan...any experience with the Thruster versus a skim board and/ or this Oogle?

Smitty...interested in a trade?

I may be, I wanted to pickup an lf fish, but something similar would be considered. Any pictures of your board?

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    I'm riding the Liquid Force Custom Thruster and have ridden a couple skim style boards that seem to ride a lot better. wotan...any experience with the Thruster versus a skim board and/ or this Oogle?

Smitty...interested in a trade?
    I sure do. I've got an older Custom Thruster Rasta (can't remember the size, but it's a bit smaller than the Oogle.... 4'6"? 4'8"?) FWIW I consider myself an intermediate rider. I can spin 360s (can't always "stick" them) and can pop off the wake. I'm also big -- 6'1" and about 225lbs.

The Oogle has a very relaxed ride. It's got good push and is super stable. It's fast enough to play catch-up with the boat, spin and cut but easy enough that a beginner can ride it, too. It's single fin setup makes it ride a bit like a beginner board and I think it's actually considered a "hybrid" board these days. You can easily drink a beer or just hang out in the pocket all day on it.

The Thruster rides differently depending on how you have the fins setup. I typically ride mine with the two outside fins and it is much more of an aggressive board. You can't ride this in a straight line very easily and beginners are going to be absolutely worked on it. It's not as jerky/darty as the quad fin inlands/walkers/etc but it's definitely a surf style ride. It's much faster up and down the wake but easy for the boat to run away.

Does that help?
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Smitty, I'll get some pics tonight.

Thanks for the feedback wotan.

Sorry it took so long to post this, but here are a couple pics of the board.

Looks like a nice board. I was out again this weekend and got to spend some time on a buddy's LF fish and think I'm going to stick with finding one. I'd make you a good deal on the oogle though if your still interested. I could sell it for $250 plush shipping. It's a great board, my wife just likes the fish a little more.

The board is sold